We are looking for P401 Qualified Bulk Analyst to work out of our Tonbridge, Kent Laboratory.
• Working within a team to analyse bulk samples, determining asbestos content
• Using as a guide the HSE publication HSG 248 "Asbestos: The analyst's guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures".
• Adhering at all times to company UKAS and H&S policies, and being aware of emergency procedures
• P401 Bulk Analyst Certificate (ESSENTIAL)
• Understanding of asbestos products, including range, location, use and appearance
• Experience using stereo microscope with regards to bulk samples
• Experience with the polarised light microscope
• Knowledge of all six regulated asbestos types
• Understanding of health and safety procedures
Please contact via email only gary.wyatt*ams-holdings.com